Ted’s of Fayville has been New England’s first choice for towing, recovery and equipment transportation over 85 years. Through the decades, Ted’s established a solid reputation for providing customers with high-quality, dependable service. Our extensive range of services includes light- medium- and heavy-duty towing, complex heavy recoveries, vehicle and equipment transportation and more.
Ted's of Fayville
300 Turnpike Rd, Southborough, MA 01772, USA
Ted’s of Fayville, Inc.
300 Turnpike Rd., Southborough
Ted’s of Fayville is growing and actively hiring for a dispatcher. We are looking for professional, hardworking and driven individuals that are passionate about helping other people.
Why work for us?
- Industry leading compensation, including paid time off, insurance and 401K
- Customer service focused company
- Competitive benefits and pay
- 85+ Year track record of service excellence
- Continuous professional training and development
The dispatcher works directly with Ted’s customers and truck operators to dispatch and manage the tow fleet and work load.
- Efficiently dispatch drivers to their destinations
- Effectively determine which driver/ operator and truck best fit the customer’s requirement
- Work directly with customers and drivers/operators to create mutual trust and maintain open communication throughout the transport process
- Effectively communicate statuses to the appropriate parties throughout the service process, including updates with any changes
- Communicate call information to the drivers to complete the call
- Communicate with drivers to input invoice number, mileage and prices in the computer
- Understand and provide appropriate estimated time of arrivals
- Provide accurate rates and mileage to customers
- Interact with drivers in a professional and appropriate manner
- Understand and provide accurate mapping information to the drivers
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate responsiveness to requests from others and provide assistance when needed
- Expect to be productive during down time
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Dispatch experience preferred but not required
- Computer literate with experience using standard office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- 3+ Years of experience in customer service
- Ability to interface and understand how to effectively communicate with both customers and operators
- Excellent data entry and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and consistent; able to meet attendance policy
Job Type: Full time positions may require some nights, weekends, holiday, and emergency coverage as needed.
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Southborough, MA
Ted’s of Fayville is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free work environment.
Job Application Form
In business since 1929, Ted’s of Fayville Inc. specializes in all aspects of towing, recovery and specialized equipment transportaion.
Ted’s of Fayville, Inc., 300 Turnpike Rd., Southborough, MA, 01772 | Toll-Free: 800-649-0503 | Local: 508-485-0503
Copyright © Ted’s of Fayville | Site Designed and Maintained by MarketSMART