Ted’s of Fayville has been New England’s first choice for towing, recovery and equipment transportation over 85 years. Through the decades, Ted’s established a solid reputation for providing customers with high-quality, dependable service. Our extensive range of services includes light- medium- and heavy-duty towing, complex heavy recoveries, vehicle and equipment transportation and more.
Ted's of Fayville
300 Turnpike Rd, Southborough, MA 01772, USA
Ted’s of Fayville, Inc.
300 Turnpike Rd., Southborough
Ted’s of Fayville is growing and actively hiring for a bookkeeper. We are looking for a professional, hardworking and driven person that is passionate about keeping organized.
Why work for us?
- Industry leading compensation, including paid time off, insurance and 401K
- Customer service focused company
- Competitive benefits and pay
- 85+ Year track record of service excellence
- Continuous professional training and development
The bookkeeper handles and maintains company accounting systems utilizing software provided (QuickBooks, dispatch software), it is their responsibility to keep up to date with billing, invoicing and overall organization of company activity and finances.
- Maintains an orderly accounting system
- Maintains accounts payable/receivable
- Completes periodic bank and credit card reconciliations
- Issues timely and complete financial statements
- Complies with local, state and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3+ Years of professional bookkeeping experience
- 5+ Years of experience in customer service
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Experienced with business applications and QuickBooks accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Dependable and consistent; able to meet attendance policy
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Southborough, MA
Ted’s of Fayville is an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free work environment.
Job Application Form
In business since 1929, Ted’s of Fayville Inc. specializes in all aspects of towing, recovery and specialized equipment transportaion.
Ted’s of Fayville, Inc., 300 Turnpike Rd., Southborough, MA, 01772 | Toll-Free: 800-649-0503 | Local: 508-485-0503
Copyright © Ted’s of Fayville | Site Designed and Maintained by MarketSMART